- This event has passed.
Open Nonprofit Roundtable
30 May @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Please join us for our quarterly Open Nonprofit Roundtable, open to anyone working for a nonprofit organization – program staff, development staff, executive directors, and so on. Share best practices and connect with your peers. The main session runs from 8:30-9:30, and participants are welcome to stay another half hour for social time afterwards. Roundtables are free to attend. Light breakfast items and coffee are always on hand. More details can be found at parkcitycf.org/nonprofit-roundtables. Please RSVP to Maddy Shear at email@example.com.
Topic: Participatory inspiration. Maddy writes:
Seth Godin is a marketing maven, motivational influencer, author of 17 books and he writes a short inspirational daily blog. A few months ago I had a chance to meet Seth and had breakfast with him in Park City. His blog inspires me, see the suggested preparation items below and consider: what might/will you do differently after reading some of his work?
To prepare: Do at least one of the following and come prepared to share what one to three items resonated, what challenged you, where will you leap?
1. Check out his daily blog: sethgodin.typepad.com.
2. BEST choice: Excellent Facebook live event was held April 23 with Seth Godin and Simon Sinek (the WHY guy!). Listen to this hour-long video while working out or making dinner. Cue at 57 seconds where it kicks off.
3. I ordered a bunch of Seth’s books — all available at the Summit County Kimball Junction branch. Short and easy to read.
Location: Classroom 1A, Blair Education Center, Park City Hospital
- 30 May
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- Event Category:
- Maddy Shear
- Classroom 1A, Blair Education Center, Park City Hospital
- 900 Round Valley Dr
Park City,UT84060United States+ Google Map
- 4 October @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- 10 October @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- 14 November @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am