Nonprofit Roundtable Event Information
Park City Community Foundation roundtables provide the opportunity to share best practices with colleagues, build stronger relationships among nonprofit organizations, and provide a regular meeting place for leaders. All roundtables will take place in person at Blair Education Center in Park City Hospital unless otherwise noted below. Coffee and light breakfast will be served.
The Roundtable Promise
- You leave the room able and ready to take action – some small steps regarding our topic – if it makes sense for you. unless otherwise noted below
- You will learn from your colleagues and continue to build and nurture your peer network, reaching out for insight and collaboration.
- Roundtable topics are valuable, relevant, well-researched and timely.
How to Get Notified of Roundtable Events
If you would like to receive alerts, subscribe to our nonprofit newsletter >>
How to RSVP for Roundtable Events
RSVP is appreciated. Please email Maddy Shear at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to RSVP.
Types of Roundtable Audiences
We offer three types of roundtables events.
- Open Roundtables are open to anyone working for a nonprofit organization – program staff, development staff, and so on. In 2022, Open Roundtables will be 90 minutes enabling deeper topic discussions. Topic experts may join to co-lead the discussion.
- Executive Director Roundtables are for EDs only. Executive Directors, situated between board and staff, have a unique role. This type of roundtable recognizes this by providing a unique space for learning. ED Roundtables are 60 minutes.
- Board Member Roundtables are for board members of nonprofit organizations only. One of these types of roundtables will be a “Joint Board Member Roundtable with ED’s” which will be a great opportunity for board and organizational leadership to convene. Board Members Roundtables are 60 minutes.
2022 Roundtables by Role Type:
Executive Director Roundtables (Wednesdays)
October 12, 2022, 9:00 – 10:00 am @ Park City Community Foundation
November 30, 2022, 9:00 – 10:00 am
Open Roundtables (Wednesdays)
October 19, 2022, 9:00 – 10:30 am
December 14, 2022, 9:00 – 10:30 am
Board Member Roundtables (Thursdays)
September 22, 2022, 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Topic: Reconnecting: Covid has been a trying time. Please join us for an hour and get to know or reconnect with your peer board members!
December 1, 2022, 9:00 – 10:00 am @ Location TBD