Connecting donors with the issues that concern the community.
In 2017, the Crest Speaker Series was created to thank Park City Community Foundation supporters. The goal is to build a community and introduce philanthropists to one another. Over the span of a year, members enjoy events that include engaging and interesting speakers, relevant, topical issues, and unique and fun activities in the intimate setting of private homes. In addition, these close friends of Park City Community Foundation have the opportunity to stay updated on current programs and initiatives.
The signature Crest Speaker Series is open to annual donors at the Pinnacle, Apex, Summit, and Crest levels, as well as special invited guests.
Past Crest Speaker Series Events
- Understanding Equity and Inclusion with Park City School District representative, Park City Council member, and community leader.
- “Dare to Dream” a discussion with young Parkites Enrique Sanchez and Dalia Gonzalez surrounding DACA and immigration in Park City.
- Public lands discussion with Tom Adams (state) and Tim Henney (local).
- Tom Kelly on “Gold Medal Giving” and why Park City is so unique.
- Guided wildflower hike to enjoy our own backyard.
- Raising financially fit kids with Live PC Give PC co-chairs Mike Ruzek and Bill Rock and a Morgan Stanley specialist on family philanthropy.
Interested in joining at a Crest Level? Give online or email Sam Mueller at email@example.com.