Join Park City Community Foundation for our Nonprofit Professional Roundtables!
The roundtable provides the opportunity to share best practices with colleagues, build stronger relationships among nonprofit organizations, and provide a regular meeting place for leaders.
We offer Executive Director Roundtables, Open Roundtables, and Board Member Roundtables, each four times a year.
- Open Roundtables are open to anyone working for a nonprofit organization – program staff, development staff, and so on. In an effort to provide a safe space for candid conversations and learning between peers we ask that Executive Directors refrain from attending the Open Roundtables, except for the one date where it is a joint Open/ED Roundtable. We encourage you to attend this joint session where the topic chosen will be excellent for all staff members!
- Executive Director Roundtables are for EDs only. Executive directors, situated between board and staff, have a unique role; the roundtable recognizes this by providing a unique space for learning.
- Board Member Roundtables are for board members of nonprofit organizations. One of these will be a joint Board/ED Roundtable, a great opportunity for board and staff leadership to convene.
2019 Roundtable Dates:
Roundtables are led by Maddy Shear, and generally run from 8:30-9:30am, with an additional half hour available at the end for mingling. Specific location and topic for each session will be announced two to four weeks before the event, and will be added to each event description as the information becomes available.
The Roundtable Promise:
- You leave the room able and ready to take action – some small steps regarding our topic – if it makes sense for you.
- You learn from your colleagues and continue to build and nurture your peer network, reaching out for insight and collaboration.
- Roundtable topics are valuable, relevant, well-researched and timely.
Please RSVP to Maddy Shear at email@example.com so we can make sure to have enough food and coffee! But… if your schedule opens up at the last minute, please join us.
What Participants Are Saying
“As a new ED who was required to get up to speed very quickly, I am eternally grateful to Maddy and Park City Community Foundation for the opportunity to network and gain insights, and best practices from my nonprofit ED counterparts in Park City. Having access to world-class leaders in a casual and intimate environment where I get unfiltered advice has been the single best training I have received to date. Thank you for providing a place for our nonprofit ED community to thrive!”
“I found the round-table to be very informative. What a great forum to meet peers/resources in the Park City nonprofit community. I have already connected with several individuals from the meeting post-event. Being new to working in the nonprofit realm, it was great to see that other organizations had similar struggles and concerns, but were so willing to share ideas and successes. I got so much out of my first round table and don’t expect that to diminish as I gain experience. Looking forward to the next one!”