POSITION: GRANTS & IMPACT MANAGER
Compensation: $38,000 – $48,000 + benefits. We offer excellent benefits including health, dental, 401K match, paid time off, and flexible work culture.
Park City Community Foundation is a nonprofit dedicated to solving critical challenges in our community. Through grantmaking, convening, and partnership, we are funding key change makers in the greater Park City area. Park City Community Foundation’s Grants & Impact Manager is primarily responsible for managing four annual competitive grants programs. Additional responsibilities include managing donor advised funds, serving as the Live PC Give PC task force liaison, supporting select initiatives, and additional projects including fiscal sponsorships.
Grants Program Management
- Design and manage grant application processes for the following programs:
- Women’s Giving Fund (one high-impact grant to an organization that serves Summit County women and children)
- Solomon Fund (grants to local sports and recreation organizations that are intentionally working to increase Latinx participation in their programs)
- Community Fund (grants to organizations that meet our community’s most pressing needs and contribute to this thriving and vibrant place)
- Park City Climate Fund (funds local, high-impact climate solutions)
- Manage grants committee: identify and onboard members, prepare agendas, materials, and lead committee meetings.
- Main point of contact for nonprofits throughout the process from questions about the application process and requirements to communicating with awardees about grant agreements, payment, and site visits.
- Manage all aspects of grants portal including troubleshooting issues on the applicant and committee member sides.
- Coordinate 40+ site visit conversations to Community Fund grantees in March and April. Lead site visit discussions and complete written site visit reports to be shared with grants committee.
- Manage communication with donor advised fundholders, board members, and select donors about Giving Together co-funding process for the Community Fund grants process in July.
- Work with Community Impact Director on short-term and long-term goals to improve our grants processes including diversity, equity, and inclusion in committee makeup and funding.
Donor Advised Funds Support
- Coordinate set up of new donor advised funds.
- Manage and process donor advised fund grant requests.
- Communicate with donor advised fundholders on at least a quarterly basis for fund statements and as needed.
- Administrative support for fiscally sponsored projects
- Compose content and send e-newsletters to nonprofit list approximately twice per month, including updates about grant programs, nonprofit education, Live PC Give PC and more.
- Support Nonprofit Roundtable contractor in schedule of 12 annual roundtables, brainstorming topics, and providing technical support for virtual meetings via Zoom.
- Support Nonprofit Roundtable contractor in scheduling and content for annual Nonprofit Workshop. Set up ticket sales and manage communication regarding Nonprofit Workshop.
- Serve as the primary liaison to the Live PC Give PC task force.
- Support the Impact Team as needed on select initiatives.
- Experience in creating a more inclusive and equitable organization.
- Previous grant making and/or nonprofit experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to accomplish projects independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Clear and professional communicator.
Park City Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience, and personal background. We believe in the advancement of equity, diversity, and inclusion and toward making Park City a place where all people can fully realize their aspirations. We encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and participate in a digital interview at: https://parkcitycf.hirevue.com/signup/ULNAH2K9juHtb6JbQNvSgY/
The digital interview is very casual, takes 20 minutes, and asks for a few written responses and video responses. If you have any technical or accessibility issues, please let us know and we can make a computer available to you. If you need assistance, please reach out to email@example.com.