Climate Action in Park City
20 May @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
When communities come together, great things happen, and Park City is a shining example of a small community making a big impact on climate change. How did the community unite around this issue, and now with MT2030, how is Park City mobilizing other communities to do the same? But also, as community members, where is our greatest opportunity for continued impact?
Join Park City Community Foundation as we convene climate leaders from Mountain Towns 2030, local government and business to learn about our net-zero goals. All are welcome to attend this virtual event.
You will learn about:
- The power of community in Park City’s push to net-zero – how did it manifest and where are we now
- How Park City is leveraging this impact to influence other like-minded communities
- How MT2030 is uniting and mobilizing communities against climate change
- The systemic actions that Park City Climate Fund grantees are taking
- What we can all do as individual community members now
- 20 May
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm