We are always looking for dynamic folks to join our team. At this time we are searching for a Development Director and an Office Coordinator. Please see the job descriptions and how to apply below.
Park City Community Foundation plays a vital role in solving our community’s most challenging problems. The Development Director contributes to our strategic development goals by securing and maintaining robust partnerships to accomplish our mission of serving greater Park City. Primary responsibilities are cultivating and stewarding a broad range of donors and prospects, including growing corporate partnerships and sponsorships. Applying an equity lens and incorporating equitable practices and policies to all responsibilities is key to achieving our mission of creating a more complete and inclusive Park City. As part of a mission-driven and community-focused organization, this role is essential to our growing organization.
Donor Relations: Approximately 60% of time
- Contribute to collective Development team effort to create, implement, and optimize annual plan in the area of fundraising to achieve our goals of $2.6 million unrestricted and $1.7 million restricted funding this year.
- Manage a portfolio of individual donors to support annual fundraising revenue. Incorporate strategies for:
- Cultivation: Secure new and increased support through solicitation, including in-person asks, proposals, etc.
- Stewardship: Engagement based on impact and invitations, including events, in-person meetings, emails, phone/video calls, etc.
- Maintain specific focus on entry- and mid-level giving and strategies to solicit higher giving levels to unrestricted and restricted funds.
- Create and engage donors in annual giving campaigns specifically focused on:
- Community Fund
- Engage donors making annual gifts of at least $2,500 to directly support our unrestricted Community Fund.
- Develop and implement communication strategies and design campaigns to support donor engagement and retention.
- Live PC Give PC
- Support our annual community day of giving by focusing on the Community Foundation’s fundraising goal.
- Create donor outreach in support of a successful giving day.
- Partner with Communications & Events team to create compelling and professional materials and communications specifically for donor engagement, solicitation, and retention.
- Support the Development team with ongoing stewardship efforts such as meetings, events, acknowledgements, etc.
- Lead donor acknowledgment process to include writing and assigning weekly thank you cards and donor calls.
- Work with Development Operations Director and Members Services Manager and other team members to ensure proper gift recognition, acknowledgement, and tracking.
Corporate Partnerships & Sponsorships: Approximately 40% of time
- Lead effort to reimagine and grow sponsorships to multifaceted and multiyear partnerships.
- Identify, cultivate, and secure corporate support of Live PC Give PC, Women’s Giving Fund, and other initiatives and programs.
- Partner with Communications & Events team to create compelling and professional materials and communications to solicit sponsorships.
- Steward partners and ensure execution of benefits meet corporate partnership agreements and expectations, including staff engagement in volunteer opportunities.
- Utilize data and metrics-driven processes to identify investments and strategically grow partnership opportunities.
- Track and monitor partnerships using database and reporting best practices.
- Demonstrated success as a fundraising professional. Specific experience with corporate giving preferred.
- An immediate ability to connect, relate and inspire others to get and remain involved in our mission-driven work.
- Ability to efficiently and comprehensively manage a large portfolio of donors that allows all of them to feel valued and remain engaged.
- Experience in crafting organizational communications and outreach with the ability to articulate and align mission, vision, and values to donors and donor prospects.
- Ability to navigate donor database and donor management systems.
- Ability to accomplish projects independently.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Clear and professional communicator.
- Commitment to Park City Community Foundation’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion goals and willingness to participate in shared learning activities offered by the Community Foundation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Compensation: $70,000 – $75,000 + benefits. We offer excellent benefits, including health, dental, 401K match, paid time off, and flexible work culture.
Work Schedule: Full-time with occasional weekends and evenings
Reports to: Vice President of Development
Park City Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience, and personal background. We believe in the advancement of equity, diversity, and inclusion and toward making Park City a place where all people can fully realize their aspirations. Research shows that members of marginalized groups – including women, LGBTQIA+ identified people, Black, Indigenous, and other people of color (BIPOC) – tend to apply to jobs only if they meet every single requirement listed. Here at Park City Community Foundation, we want the best candidates for the job, and those candidates don’t always meet 100% of the qualifications listed. If you are passionate about this work and our community, we encourage you to apply – especially if you’re a member of a structurally marginalized group. We look forward to your application.
To apply, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and participate in a video application designed to help us get to know you better at: https://parkcitycf.hirevue.com/signup/3996Yv4LAjcV37N5VtjPEQY/
If you have any technical or accessibility issues, please let us know and we can make a computer available to you. If you need assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time, exempt position
Work Location and Hours: This position reports Monday – Friday to the physical office location in Park City, UT. Occasional evenings and weekends may be requested, with flex-time offered, as aligned with our core value and commitment to work-life balance.
Compensation: $45,000 – $55,000 + benefits. We offer excellent benefits, including health, dental, paid time off, 401K match, flexible work culture, and investment in continued professional education.
About Us: Park City Community Foundation extends a fun-loving and hard-working environment for growing professionals who seek to engage in purpose-driven work. Here you’ll find the opportunity to be part of a dedicated staff team, passionate about making a meaningful impact in our community and committed to lifting each other up to grow personally and professionally. Learn more about our work at parkcitycf.org.
Job Description: This position coordinates Park City Community Foundation’s core office systems, including physical/virtual office space, financial transaction processing (Accounts Payable and incoming gift processing), internship program, insurance, and board meeting prep work. This position will also assist the finance department in HR/benefits and other various finance-related work. The Office Coordinator will frequently interact with Community Foundation board members, fund holders, donors, and nonprofit leaders. Accuracy, efficiency, team-orientated approach, and, most of all, the integrity of this individual are key to the Community Foundation’s continued growth and positive impact in greater Park City and Summit County. A primary function of this and every position at Park City Community Foundation is to ensure that each donor, grant recipient, volunteer, guest, and visitor receives the highest caliber of service.
Office & Facility
- Oversee day-to-day tasks such as opening mail, ordering office supplies, coordinating internal meetings, and scheduling office/conference space.
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and engage appropriate team members for resolution.
- Manage physical office, conference rooms, desks, and storage.
- Initiate and maintain Green Business compliance.
- Oversee insurance, including pricing, coverage, renewals, and compliance.
- Maintain the active status of business permits and licenses.
- Oversee landlord relationship/payment and office cleaning and maintenance.
Finance & Donor
- Handle accounts payable, bank, and merchant account reconciliation, including weekly processing of invoices, check disbursements, and credit card reconciliations.
- Weekly bookkeeping, including gift processing and tax acknowledgment letters, safeguarding checks, and ensuring timely bank deposits.
- Collaborate with Development and Finance teams to maintain the accuracy of the organizational databases of accounts, individuals, and organizations.
- Work closely with the Finance Director and VP of Finance on improving system processes, managing Fiscal Sponsorships, and overall accuracy of financial records.
- Complete annual renewals, including various state licenses, permits, and professional dues/subscriptions.
- Scan and retain digital files and maintain the organization of online filing.
- In partnership with the Finance Team, maintain accuracy of employee payroll system.
- Coordinate onboarding of new staff members and interns, adhering to all federal and state legal requirements, in partnership with the Finance Team and CEO.
- Distribute required disclosures to staff regarding benefits and payroll changes from the payroll system.
- Monitor the accuracy of Employee Handbook, updating periodically in collaboration with leadership, ensuring core values of the Community Foundation are implemented as well as compliance with all federal/state laws.
- Collaborate with team members on delegating tasks and attend educational trainings to further knowledge base when appropriate.
- Manage office calendar, organizing and facilitating other logistics for staff meetings, board meetings, and other events.
- Assist in scheduling and calendar maintenance for our CEO
- Assist in office celebrations, event planning, and management as needed.
- Be an enthusiastic team member assisting with duties as assigned for organization-wide events, including Live PC Give PC.
- Represent the values and culture of Park City Community Foundation, internally and externally.
- Other duties as assigned
This job description is intended to be general and is subject to periodic updating. The Community Foundation fosters a team mentality, where team members assist one another and share or temporarily transition responsibilities to ensure that community, fundholder, donor, management, and board expectations are met or exceeded.
- Ages 18+
- Valid Drivers’ License
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word and ability to learn new programs
- Able to balance priorities, multi-task, and follow process documents for weekly and monthly tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in speech and in writing
- Comfort and enjoyment of administrative tasks, including data entry, filing, and more
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in office practices and culture
Skills Required for Success
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Able to work as a team in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and maintain a positive attitude
- Exceptional time‐management and organizational skills, including the ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload
- Excellent problem‐solving skills and the tenacity needed to achieve resolution
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
Park City Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience, and personal background. We believe in the advancement of equity, diversity, and inclusion and toward making Park City a place where all people can fully realize their aspirations. We encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.
* All Park City Community Foundation employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and participate in a digital interview at: https://parkcitycf.hirevue.com/signup/33kbULzWEFK7ADdEDVmbn8K/
The digital interview is very casual, takes about 20 minutes, and asks for a few written responses and video responses. If you have any technical or accessibility issues, please let us know and we can make a computer available to you. If you need assistance, please reach out to Andy@parkcitycf.org.