We are always looking for dynamic folks to join our team. If you’d like to learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, we are taking applications for the Grants & Impact Coordinator position.
Grants & Impact Coordinator
Compensation: $45,000 – $50,000 + benefits. We offer excellent benefits including health, dental, 401K match, paid time off, and flexible work culture.
Park City Community Foundation is a nonprofit dedicated to solving critical challenges in our community. Through grantmaking, convening, and partnership, we are funding key change makers in the greater Park City area. Park City Community Foundation’s Grants & Impact Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing four annual competitive grants programs. Additional responsibilities include managing donor advised fund duties, supporting select initiatives, and additional projects including fiscal sponsorships.
Grants Program Management
- Manage grant application processes for the following programs:
- Women’s Giving Fund (one high-impact grant to an organization that serves Summit County women and children)
- Solomon Fund (grants to local sports and recreation organizations that are intentionally working to increase Latinx participation in their programs)
- Community Fund (grants to organizations that meet our community’s most pressing needs and contribute to this thriving and vibrant place)
- Park City Climate Fund (funds local, high-impact climate solutions)
- More as needed (potential for Mental Wellness or Early Childhood grants processes)
- Prepare agendas, materials, send calendar invitations, and other support for grants committee meetings.
- Serve as main point of contact for nonprofits throughout the process from questions about the application process and requirements to communicating with awardees about grant agreements, payment, and site visits.
- Manage all aspects of grants portal including troubleshooting issues on the applicant and committee member sides.
- Manage the process of preparing grant checks, grant letters, and maintaining documentation.
- Coordinate 45+ site visit conversations to Community Fund grantees in March and April. Lead site visit discussions and complete written site visit reports to be shared with grants committee.
- Work with Vice President of Equity & Impact on short-term and long-term goals to improve our grants processes including diversity, equity, and inclusion in committee makeup and funding.
Donor Advised Funds Support
- Coordinate set up of new donor advised funds.
- Manage and process donor advised fund grant requests.
- Communicate with donor advised fundholders on at least a quarterly basis for fund statements and as needed.
- Process and cut checks for grant requests.
- Support Nonprofit Roundtable contractor in scheduling 12 annual roundtables, brainstorming topics, and providing technical support for virtual meetings via Zoom.
- Support Nonprofit Roundtable contractor in scheduling and content for annual Nonprofit Workshop. Set up ticket sales and manage communication regarding Nonprofit Workshop.
- Support nonprofits during Live PC Give PC – communicate offline grants to nonprofits.
- Administrative support for fiscally sponsored projects.
- Compiles content for nonprofit e-newsletter, coordinating with all team members and receiving support from the marketing team to design the newsletter using Mailchimp. Also, responsible for maintaining nonprofit staff email list.
- Support the Impact Team as needed on select initiatives (e.g. strategic planning, budgeting, administrative tasks, etc.)
- Experience in creating a more inclusive and equitable organization.
- Proficient and enjoys database management.
- Previous grant making and/or nonprofit experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to accomplish projects independently.
- Knowledge of Park City nonprofit landscape.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Clear and professional communicator.
Park City Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience, and personal background. We believe in the advancement of equity, diversity, and inclusion and toward making Park City a place where all people can fully realize their aspirations. We encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.
* All Park City Community Foundation employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and participate in a digital interview at: https://parkcitycf.hirevue.com/signup/ruLZ2qKG3PRtH8uxPvfkCB/
The digital interview is very casual, takes about 20 minutes, and asks for a few written responses and video responses. If you have any technical or accessibility issues, please let us know and we can make a computer available to you. If you need assistance, please reach out to email@example.com