Crest Speaker Series
Connecting donors with the issues that concern the community.
In 2017, the Crest Speaker Series was created to thank Park City Community Foundation supporters. The goal is to build a community and introduce philanthropists to one another. Over the span of a year, members enjoy events that include engaging and interesting speakers, relevant, topical issues, and unique and fun activities in the intimate setting of private homes. In addition, these close friends of Park City Community Foundation have the opportunity to stay updated on current programs and initiatives.
The signature Crest Speaker Series is open to Pinnacle, Apex, Summit, and Crest level donors, as well as special invited guests.
Past Crest Speaker Series Events
- Understanding Equity and Inclusion with Park City School District representative, Park City Council member, and community leader.
- “Dare to Dream” a discussion with young Parkites Enrique Sanchez and Dalia Gonzalez surrounding DACA and immigration in Park City.
- Public lands discussion with Tom Adams (state) and Tim Henney (local)
- Tom Kelly on “Gold Medal Giving” and why Park City is so unique
- Guided wildflower hike to enjoy our own backyard
- Raising financially fit kids with Live PC Give PC co-chairs Mike Ruzek and Bill Rock and a Morgan Stanley specialist on family philanthropy
Interested in joining at a Crest Level? Give online or email Sam Mueller at email@example.com.
Donors, Crest Speaker Series, Social Equity, Mental Wellness, Early Childhood
It’s one thing to want the best for the community. It’s another thing to know how to talk about it. Those who care deeply can struggle mightily with discussing hot button issues like diversity, inclusion and privilege. That struggle can silence dialogue on issues that deserve attention, like social equity. Some may worry, “Am I […]
Donors, Crest Speaker Series
Park City Community Foundation hosts several Crest Speaker Series events throughout the year, as part of our mission to create an enduring philanthropic community for all the people of Park City. Each event features engaging speakers on topical themes that are relevant to our community. May is Mental Health Awareness Month, so for our second […]
Women's Giving Fund, Crest Speaker Series
Photo by Jon Scarlet As part of our work to create an enduring philanthropic community for all the people of Park City, Park City Community Foundation hosts several Crest Speaker Series events throughout the year. Each event includes engaging and interesting speakers, relevant, topical issues, and unique and fun activities. Our first Crest Speaker Series event […]
All News Articles