Join us! The Social Equity Book Club meets the first Monday of every month at different locations. It is open to all community members. Contact Diego Zegarra at email@example.com to find out where we will meet next.
The books we have read each month are below and will be discussed during the Book Club meeting on the first Monday of the following month.
- January 2019: Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World by Anand Giridharadas
- February 2019: Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
- March 2019: We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- April 2019: American Like Me: Reflections on Life Between Cultures by America Ferrera (and other authors)
- May 2019: The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism by Naoki Higashida
Thank you to Park City Library for collaborating on the Book Club!
You can learn more about the Social Equity initiative by visiting our main Social Equity page.