January 5, 2020 – Interested in joining our team? We’re seeking an Office Manager to make everything hum. See the job description and how to apply below.
Office Manager, full time
Compensation: $40,000 – $45,000 + benefits. We offer excellent benefits including health, dental, 401K match, paid time off, and flexible work culture.
Job Description: Are you serious about doing good and have an outstanding attention to detail? We are looking for an office manager with project management and bookkeeping experience. Park City Community Foundation plays a vital role in solving our community’s most challenging problems. We seek a friendly, tech-savvy, self-starter to maintain an organized and efficient work environment and culture. They will manage our daily office operations, database, bookkeeping tasks and HR, in addition to supporting the team in other projects and initiatives as needed.
Finance & Donor Services Support
- Weekly bookkeeping including gift processing and accounts payable
- Database and website support – donor contact and recognition updates
- Organization of all files, archives, and online sharing platform
- Support Operating/Program budget creation and maintenance
- Oversee day-to-day tasks such as mail, office supplies, monitoring COVID-19 protocols, coordinate meetings and office/conference space; maintain office calendar
- Maintaining and troubleshooting IT systems
- IT Security – work closely with our volunteer IT professional to support staff and policies
- Maintain current status of business permits and licenses
- Assist with bulk mailings and updating donor outreach materials
- Oversee landlord relationship/payment and office cleaning and maintenance
- Handle HR duties
- On/off boarding of staff and Board of Directors
- Annual staff and volunteer policy implementation
- Benefit renewals and liaison
- On-staff support for payroll & benefits assistance
- Oversee insurance including pricing, coverage, renewal and compliance
- Take minutes for quarterly Board of Directors meetings and weekly staff meetings
- Support for new initiatives and projects on an as needed basis
- Able to work as a team in a collaborative environment
- Proficient computer skills: demonstrated ability to learn new programs
- Extremely thorough attention to detail
- Excellent written communication
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus
- Comfort and enjoyment of administrative tasks including data entry, filing, and more
- Able to balance priorities, multi-task and follow process documents for weekly and monthly tasks
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Outlook preferred
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in office practices and culture
To Apply: We use an online video interview for the first stage of the process. It should take about 20 minutes and gives us a chance to get to know you. Please participate in the video and submit your resume and cover letter via this link: https://parkcitycf.hirevue.com/signup/E5bYU7yNY4hEV4vga3D45d/. We’re not hiring movie stars – be yourself!