The Women’s Giving Fund grant application is currently closed. The 2020 grant cycle opened on January 2 with a deadline of Thursday, February 6.
The Women’s Giving Fund makes an annual high-impact grant to an organization that serves Summit County women and children. It is an endowment, founded by over 1,000 members who each gave a $1,000 gift to become lifetime members.
Past Grant Recipients
- 2015: PC Tots, to provide affordable daycare for low-income families in the greater Park City area
- 2016: Children’s Justice Center, to fund a medical room in Park City for children who experience abuse
- 2017: Peace House, to support their transitional housing program for victims of domestic violence
- 2018: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah, to increase the number of at-risk youth served in Summit County through their community-based mentoring program
- 2019: People’s Health Clinic, to expand maternal and child healthcare services
For information on the Women’s Giving Fund Grants Committee, please see: Women’s Giving Fund Grants Committee Description and 2020 Women’s Giving Fund Committee Member List.