Applications for the Women’s Giving Fund 2022 cycle are now closed. The upcoming granting cycle reopens in March 2023.
The Women’s Giving Fund makes an annual high-impact grant to an organization that serves Summit County women and children. It is an endowment, founded by over 1,000 members who each gave a $1,000 gift to become lifetime members.
Past Grant Recipients
- 2015: $30,000 grant to PC Tots to provide affordable daycare for low-income families in the greater Park City area
- 2016: $30,000 grant to Children’s Justice Center to fund a medical room in Park City for children who experience abuse
- 2017: $30,000 grant to Peace House to support their transitional housing program for victims of domestic violence
- 2018: $33,000 grant to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah to increase the number of at-risk youth served in Summit County through their community-based mentoring program
- 2019: $35,000 grant to People’s Health Clinic to expand maternal and child healthcare services.
- 2020: $40,000 grant to Holy Cross Ministries to expand bilingual mental health counseling services for women and children who are survivors of domestic violence and other trauma.
- 2021: $40,000 grant to Jewish Family Service to create a support group and safety net services for those in caregiver roles, including those caring for older adults and people with a disability or dementia.
- 2022: $45,000 grant to The Hope Alliance to expand vision care to uninsured women and girls in Summit County by adding additional medical staff. Women will receive prescription glasses and care so they can fully engage in life, learning, and work.
For information on the Women’s Giving Fund Grants Committee, please see: Women’s Giving Fund Grants Committee Description and Women’s Giving Fund Committee Member List.