Applications for the Women’s Giving Fund 2022 cycle are now closed. The upcoming granting cycle reopens in March 2023.
The Women’s Giving Fund makes an annual high-impact grant to an organization that serves Summit County women and children. It is an endowment, founded by over 1,000 members who each gave a $1,000 gift to become lifetime members.
Past Grant Recipients
- 2015: $30,000 grant to PC Tots to provide affordable daycare for low-income families in the greater Park City area
- 2016: $30,000 grant to Children’s Justice Center to fund a medical room in Park City for children who experience abuse
- 2017: $30,000 grant to Peace House to support their transitional housing program for victims of domestic violence
- 2018: $33,000 grant to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah to increase the number of at-risk youth served in Summit County through their community-based mentoring program
- 2019: $35,000 grant to People’s Health Clinic to expand maternal and child healthcare services.
- 2020: $40,000 grant to Holy Cross Ministries to expand bilingual mental health counseling services for women and children who are survivors of domestic violence and other trauma.
- 2021: $40,000 grant to Jewish Family Service to to create a support group and safety net services for those in caregiver roles, including those caring for older adults and people with a disability or dementia.
For information on the Women’s Giving Fund Grants Committee, please see: Women’s Giving Fund Grants Committee Description and Women’s Giving Fund Committee Member List.