Applications for the Women’s Giving Fund 2022 cycle will open on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Please check back then.
The Women’s Giving Fund makes an annual high-impact grant to an organization that serves Summit County women and children. It is an endowment, founded by over 1,000 members who each gave a $1,000 gift to become lifetime members.
Past Grant Recipients
- 2015: $30,000 grant to PC Tots to provide affordable daycare for low-income families in the greater Park City area
- 2016: $30,000 grant to Children’s Justice Center to fund a medical room in Park City for children who experience abuse
- 2017: $30,000 grant to Peace House to support their transitional housing program for victims of domestic violence
- 2018: $33,000 grant to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah to increase the number of at-risk youth served in Summit County through their community-based mentoring program
- 2019: $35,000 grant to People’s Health Clinic to expand maternal and child healthcare services.
- 2020: $40,000 grant to Holy Cross Ministries to expand bilingual mental health counseling services for women and children who are survivors of domestic violence and other trauma.
For information on the Women’s Giving Fund Grants Committee, please see: Women’s Giving Fund Grants Committee Description and Women’s Giving Fund Committee Member List.