Thanks to everyone who was able to attend our webinar on April 2, 2020. It was an informative virtual meeting about the impacts of COVID-19 on nonprofits and locals who have been disproportionally impacted. Speakers included, Kristi Terzian Cumming, Katie Wright, and Diego Zegarra.
We announced that the Bleil Family Fund has generously offered a $50,000 match to double any gift to the Community Response Fund for COVID-19 through Monday, April 6! If we meet the match, $100,000 will go to individuals and families who have been most affected by COVID-19 in our community. Double your gift >>
We also covered:
- Updates about the Community Response Fund in greater Park City
- The needs we are seeing from our community
- Funds raised and grantees thus far
- Best practices for philanthropy during crises
- Challenges ahead as COVID-19 progresses