Position: Outreach & Impact Coordinator
Compensation: $37,000 – $40,000 + Benefits. We offer excellent benefits including health, dental, 401K match, paid time off, and flexible work culture.
Park City Community Foundation’s Outreach & Impact Coordinator is responsible for supporting our Solomon Fund program, including outreach, events, and partnerships and takes a supporting role in supporting other community impact initiatives.
Specific Areas of Responsibility
- Solomon Fund
- Build and maintain relationships with nonprofits, government, and other teams and recreation providers.
- Create a shared agenda among stakeholders of increasing Latinx children’s inclusion in local recreation.
- Maintain and explore successful avenues of communication between recreation providers and families.
- Gather information on upcoming programs and distribute through appropriate channels (Facebook, newsletters, and other outlets).
- Work with local partners to ensure that scholarships are available.
- Translate marketing materials, registration forms, and other documents.
- Help coordinate and lead outreach events and other opportunities for widespread communication with the community.
- Identify barriers and issues precluding families from access to recreational opportunities.
- Inventory and communicate successes.
- Community Impact
- Participate in promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within the Community Foundation and in the broader community.
- Convene diverse communities through focus groups and meetings.
- Assist with community education programs (bias trainings, micro-aggression workshops, living room conversations, etc.).
- Provide general project support to Community Foundation initiatives like Social Equity, Climate, Early Childhood, or others as needed.
- Compile, prepare, and send regular nonprofit e-newsletters.
- Assist in implementation of measurement and evaluation plan of impact team.
- Assist with other impact team projects as needed.
- Other Duties
- Assist with other Community Foundation tasks and responsibilities on an as-needed basis.
- Reports to Community Impact Manager.
- Bilingual – excellent spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Previous outreach experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to accomplish projects independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Clear and professional communicator.
Park City Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience and personal background. We believe in the advancement of equity, diversity, and inclusion and toward making Park City a place where all people can fully realize their aspirations. We encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and participate in a digital interview at: https://parkcitycf.hirevue.com/signup/E4Seu4A3sFwqK9jQxiAPTv/
The digital interview is very casual, takes 20 minutes, and asks for a few written responses and video responses. If you have any technical or accessibility issues, please let us know and we can make a computer available to you. If you need assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.