Community Pass Club Benefits
The Community Pass Club is a recreation and relaxation club that benefits Park City Community Foundation’s work in Summit County. Our benefits are subject to change, but the impact is always significant. Club members donate to support programs like the Community Fund Grants, Nonprofit Education, and our community initiatives. Learn more about the club.
Delivered in May
The below participating golf courses are generously donating their services in support of Park City Community Foundation. You are welcome to use this access now.
- Jeremy Golf and Country Club, Benefits include: one foursome for the 2015 season and carts.
- Canyons Golf Course, Benefits include: one foursome in the 2015 season and carts. Tee times after 11am only.
- Park City Golf Club, Benefits include: two foursomes in the 2015 season and carts.
- Talisker Golf at Tuhaye, Benefits include: one foursome for the 2015 season and carts.
Delivered by Late-November
Park City Mountain has generously donated their services in support of Park City Community Foundation.
- 35 lift tickets for the 2015-16 ski/board season to Park City Mountain (Canyons & Park City sides)
- Fully-transferable privileges—share the pass with friends, family and clients
- Full Season—with no blackout dates, you can hit the slopes on any holiday, all season long
Additional Community Pass Club Benefits
Deer Valley Resort
- Four (4) summer lift passes (included in this packet and must be presented at time of use)
- Summer lift passes allow users access to Deer Valley’s lifts at Silver Lake Express at the base, Sterling Express at mid-mountain and Ruby Express at Empire Canyon
High West Distillery: Private Whiskey Tasting & Dinner
- 20 spa day passes (included in this packet and must be presented at time of use)
- Each spa day pass allows access to all spa facilities including wet areas, steam, plunge, indoor pool, outdoor patio and gym (excludes spa treatments).
- Two (2) Sundance Film Festival tickets for 2016
- Film details, times and tickets will be distributed at a later date.
Park City Institute
- Historically: Two (2) reserved tickets and two (2) lawn tickets for the St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights Summer Concert Series
- Tickets are available on a first come first serve basis.
2016 Bonus Benefit: Ballet West: 2 Prime Seats in Orchestra 2, Intermission Reception Passes, & 1 parking pass.