Grossman Match Aims to Deepen Local Engagement from Part-time Residents
Park City loves our part-timers, and Park City Community Foundation is a trusted resource for part-time residents to support the local community.
Tom and Pat Grossman have generously offered a $100,000 match to part-time residents that will double any new or increased donations to the Community Foundation and its initiatives. The Grossmans are hoping this opportunity will engage more part-time residents, like themselves, in giving back to the community.
“We spend about 20% of our time in Park City and 20% of our giving is in Park City because this community has given our family so much. We come to ski and hike, but now we are also part of the community on an intimate level and can help address local issues thanks to the Community Foundation.” – Tom & Pat Grossman
Park City and Summit County are better when we all work together. Your donation goes toward helping solve our community’s biggest challenges. Gifts of any size are welcome!
DONATE TO THE FUND OF YOUR CHOICE BY SELECTING FROM THE LIST BELOW:
- Love them All! The Community Fund supports dozens of organizations that are addressing pressing local needs and helps fortify them so Park City thrives. Your contribution provides unrestricted gifts where they are most critically needed, convenes solutions for impact, and accelerates the pace of local social change. DONATE >
- Early Childhood Alliance ensures that all children in Summit County have the opportunities they need in the years up to age-three to thrive, learn, and grow. DONATE >
- Mental Wellness Alliance enhances quality of life for all Summit County residents by improving community awareness of mental wellness and substance abuse, and increasing access to treatment and prevention efforts. DONATE >
- Park City Climate Fund engages organizations and individuals in implementing local, high-impact climate solutions that bring about economic, health, and quality of life benefits, while inspiring broader change. DONATE >
- RISE Fund increases equitable access for students to participate in sports, clubs, or extracurricular activities at Park City High School, by removing financial barriers and increasing communication and outreach. DONATE >
- Solomon Fund envisions a Park City where all children have the opportunity to be active and engaged through sports and recreation. The program is creating a more welcoming and inclusive community for Latinx children and their families. DONATE >
- Women’s Giving Fund makes high-impact grants to local organizations helping women and children. To become a member, make a one-time gift of $1,000. DONATE >
If you would like to make a gift from your Donor Advised Fund or a gift of stock, or if you have any questions, please contact Kitty Northrop Friedman, Vice President of Philanthropy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-597-7284.