Thanks to our community’s generosity, grants from Park City Community Foundation made a huge impact in 2021! Here are just a few highlights from various funds and initiatives:
– Our biggest win was the Community Response Fund for COVID-19 which brought together philanthropy, government, and business partners to rapidly deploy resources to those who were highly impacted by the pandemic. Between March 2020 and June 2021, grants from the Community Response Fund to local nonprofits totaled over $3.4 million. A comprehensive measurement and evaluation report shows the positive impact that these grants had and explains where donations went. See the Report: Measuring Social Impact in Greater Park City During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
– Our Equity Cohort brought together 20 organizations across Summit County each month to discuss the advancement of equity and inclusion.
– Our Women’s Giving Fund awarded its annual grant, totaling $40,000, in July.
– In partnership with Park City High School, RISE Fund was launched to give all students the ability to –participate in sports and recreation.
– Live PC Give PC, our annual giving day on November 5, brought in nearly $4.5 million for local nonprofit organizations which help everyone who lives, works, and plays here.
– Solomon Fund granted $148,850 to 19 local organizations working to increase Latino/a/x participation in sports and recreation programs.
– Our Early Childhood Alliance made big strides, advocating for child care subsidies and supporting local childcare programs to ensure our littlest Parkites thrive.
– Park City Community Foundation won the “Conservationist of the Year” award for our efforts to fight global heating.
Thank you, Park City and the entire Wasatch Back, for an amazing year! We can’t wait to see what 2022 has in store for our community.
Posted in: Our Impact